2024 Winchester Academy Scholarship
- One $1,000 Scholarship -
1. Applicants may be pursuing any field of study.
2. Applicants for the scholarship shall meet one of the following criteria:
√completed the second semester/term of a 2- or 3-year program at a Wisconsin accredited institution and be accepted or enrolled for the following semester/term
√completed the second year of a 4-year program at a Wisconsin accredited institution and be accepted or enrolled for the following semester/term
√be accepted or enrolled for the following semester/term for an advanced degree or certification at a Wisconsin accredited institution
3. Applicants shall have achieved a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 or higher.
4. Applicants shall reside in Wisconsin. Applicants residing in the greater Waupaca area will be given preference.
5. Preference may be given to “first-in-family” applicants.
6. Recipients and non-awarded applicants may re-apply in subsequent years if they meet eligibility requirements.